Start with the Aptible in 10 minutes video for a brief overview of how app deployment works on the Aptible platform.
Use these steps to invite users to join your organization in Aptible:
- Select Settings in the navigation header.
- Select Members from the left sidebar.
- Select Invite New Member on the top right.
- Enter an email, choose the Role the new member will be assigned to and click Send Invitation.
Aptible provides services tailored to users from a variety of different functions within a given organization. Here are the best starting points for common functions:
Update the account level information:
- Choose Settings in the Navigation.
- Select Contact Settings in the left sidebar.
- Update the Security and Ops Alert emails.
- Aptible will notify the specified email addresses in case of a security event or an Aptible system update.
The Aptible Compliance and Security Dashboard provides a unified, easy-to-consume view of all the security controls Aptible fully enforces and manages on your behalf, as well as the configurations you manage on Aptible that can affect the security of your Apps, Databases and Endpoints hosted on the platform. Read more in our documentation.
Read the Is my application a good fit for Aptible? community topic to ensure your application doesn't have any requirements that Aptible doesn't support.
Choose which method for providing a docker image for your App works best for your organization:
- If you're already building docker images for your applications, Direct Docker Image Deployment can be used to deploy the images on Aptible.
- Otherwise, Dockerfile Deployment is generally the quickest way to get started.
Experience the Aptible workflow:
Updated 5 months ago